Thursday, October 10, 2013

Get RID of that Facial FUZZ :)



I don't know why she's smiling in her before photo?? Unwanted FACIAL hair is unsightly ladies....DEFINITELY nothing to smile about!! Never EVER use wax on the face. I just had an upper-lip laser hair removal treatment and it was quick, easy and painless. Best of all? The Candela Alexandrite cryogen laser used on me was FANTASTIC! Cryogen cools the skin rendering the treatment painless. Look into laser hair removal if you suffer from facial fuzz....HOWEVER, be CERTAIN that the laser used on your skin is top-notch. I was burned years ago with an IPL laser (that should have NEVER been used on my Fitzpatick IV skin).  Message me for recommendations and/or DO YOUR HOMEWORK before you allow a laser to touch your precious epidermis. 
---Ciao for NOW! 

#LaserHairRemoval #UpperLipFuzz #GetRidOfUnwantedFacialHair #CandelaLaser #CryogenLaser #CryogenLasersCoolTheSkin#MicheleNicolCosMedicAndLaserCenter

No comments:

Post a Comment