Thursday, January 16, 2014

Unmentionables should smell as sweet as your exfoliated skin



What to do with all those fragrance samples from the department store? I can never part with my oh-so-pretty, empty Ladurée Macroon boxes, so I fill mine with samples, keep a box in my closet and spritz my lingerie and unmentionables. My drawers are infused with a sweet scent, while my mouth drools over the thought of French macaroons 😜 

For daily BEAUTY and BROW tips, follow me on Instagram, Facebook 
and Tumbler: @Beauty and Brow Girl ......and on Twitter: @Beauty n Brow Girl

--CIAO for now :)

#LaduréeParis #LadureeMadisonAvenue #Macroons #Lingerie #CareForYourUnmentionables #Fragrance #Perfume #LingerieShouldSmellSweet #beautifulskin #BeautyAndBrowGirl #SkinCareExpert #BrowExpert #ObsessedWithAllThingsFragrant #SkinShouldBeSoftAndFragrant #ExfoliateSkinDaily

No comments:

Post a Comment