Thursday, March 26, 2015

ORANGE Pigment Corrects Skin Discoloration



BEAUTY TIP: Can you tell that my skin is loaded with MELASMA and HYPER-PIGMENTATION?  The reason that you can't spot my SPOTS --SANS EDITING-- is because of my TANGERINE DREAM! Dark spots and circles need to be cancelled-out with an opposing color (as per the color wheel). Skin discoloration is typically blue based, therefore, for those blessed with blue or purple skin-tone variations, ORANGE is the new happy! My trick? I take a generous amount of Tangerine eyeshadow and mix it with my concealer, for a custom-blended corrector. Don't view makeup at face value, it's all simply just PIGMENT (orange lipstick works as well). After I blend the "orange concealer" into my moisturized skin, I apply a light layer of foundation, and then regular concealer as usual. The orange layer underneath negates the blue, and you're left with clear luminous skin. It's not magic, it's not rocket science, it's simply a matter of color theory.

For daily beauty tips follow me
@Beauty and Brow Girl
Twitter: @Beauty n Brow Girl

xoxo Ciao for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment