Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hot Irons can FRY your precious locks!





I'm addicted to my curling iron, I admit it. For years my hair gurus have slapped my wrists, urging me to stop curling, but I just couldn't! So, as with any good intervention, my recent visit to my salon scared me straight. "I'm FRYING my hair?" I spend a great deal of time and money on maintaining my hair, so the word "fry" is not something that I want to use in my hair-vernacular. Therefore, on the emphatic advice of my two Stephanie's at Blandon (my home away from home), I went out and purchased hot ROLLERS. Bulky? Uhhh, yes. But super easy and actually quicker than my retired hot-iron obsessive ritual. The good news? My locks are as bouncy and even fuller than before, who knew? Breaking out of old, destructive habits aren't easy...however, listen to the people who know more than you and just say "what the heck".  Quick Tip (as told by Stephanie Blandon, "let the rollers cool COMPLETELY before you take them out"). Thanks Steph & Tutu! 😊 For more on the importance of HAIR, visit my blog post: "Hair:TheGoodTheBadAndTheNotSoUgly"

For daily BEAUTY & BROW tips, follow me on Instagram, FB & Tumbler 
(@Beauty and Brow Girl) or Twitter (@Beauty n Brow Girl).

--Ciao for now :)

#HotRollers #BouncyHair #FabulouslyFullHair #HairMakesYourBeauty #BlandonHairDesigns #StephanieAndTutu #FullFabulousSexyBouncyHair #Hair #CurledHair #TheBestHairSalonInMiami 

No comments:

Post a Comment