Monday, March 17, 2014

EXFOLIATE daily!!



I'm Glycolic obsessed! I may not have the most shiny hair, or the longest lashes or even the fullest lips....but you can bet your ass (& mine) that I have the SOFTEST, smoothest skin! Why? Because I EXFOLIATE. Every. Single. Day ....forehead to heal, I exfoliate daily. Whether it's my 10% glyco wash for face, neck & décolleté, my Mario Badescu AHA wash I use on my torso & arms, my Ultima Glycolic body lotion for my legs & heels, or my European Wax Center Papaya Enzyme scrub & glyco serum on my bumm & bikini area, no inch of skin is EVER neglected! The end result? Deliciously smooth, Keratosis Polaris-FREE skin that's always ready for a sundress, or 
a kiss 💋 

For daily beauty tips, FOLLOW ME :)

Facebook, Instagram & Tumbler
@Beauty and Brow Girl

Twitter
@BeautynBrowGirl

--CIAO for now xo

No comments:

Post a Comment