Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sparse Eyebrows

SPARSE BROWS affect the majority of women. Even those with fuller, thicker brows have to contend with sparse areas. The fix is easy and there are several options: the quickest fix is to shade those sparse areas in with pigment. Whether using an eyebrow shadow, a brow pencil,  a tinted wax or a mousse, you have plenty of options. 

Brow-growth serums like "Revitabrow" work well, but need to be used consistently. What serum do I personally use? I condition my brows daily with my own natural, non-chemical cocktail of various oils, including Castor (yes, it works). Another option which works amazingly well is "Latisse", available by prescription. 

Lastly, for those with little to no brows, you may want to consider Permanent Make-up to render your brows permanently shaded. Message me with questions regarding your sparse brows. There's a fix, I promise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment