Friday, September 5, 2014

I'm the BEST at What I Do Best


i don't need to show you a photo to emphasize the impact a brow has to a face. However, this photo speaks for itself. I see new clients EVERY DAY w butchered brows. Why? Because the value they assign for shaping has given them a brow worthy of the little money they invested. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Pay $10 for a brow-shaping & you'll be paying for the consequences in more than cash, as brows may never grow back to their full potential in many cases. What's the difference between me & the troglodytes who have no understanding about brow anatomy? (because their education came from "beauty school" rather than their innate ability or passion). The difference is in the well-defined area between "expert" & "waxer". Brow Anatomy, the Architecture of the Brow, Understanding the Brow Line, Understanding the Juxtaposition of an Eyebrow to the Face, Understanding Hair-Growth Patterns, Color Theory, Understanding the Biological Hair-Growth Cycle, Having knowledge of the affects that Hormones play with regard to hair...... All this & MUCH MORE should be mastered by ANY ONE who is privileged enough to touch your face. Trust me, I make more of a profit performing a $600 permanent eyebrow procedure than a $40 brow-shaping service. HOWEVER, brows are my passion, the beauty inspiration that drives me, so with that said, I would do it for free....but I have to pay my rent, that's why I charge. So when I REFUSE your tip (because it offends me & because a beauty-business owner should NEVER accept a tip from her client), it's because I'm giving you my 
tens-of-thousands of hours of training, of passion, of ability, of scientific knowledge & of innate understanding. Am I being arrogant? You bet your brows I'm arrogant, but it's because I know I'm great at what I do & I don't do it for money. THAT'S the difference between me & the troglodytes. Contact me for a friendly, no-tip-required consultation. CIAO for now xoxo 

1 comment: